|"The Wrath of Neddy"|
| Season 1, episode 7|
|Airdate:||November 1, 2016|
|Director:||Ken Mitchroney (supervising)|
|Story:||Richard D. Pursel|
| Written &|
| John Berry|
"Working for Scales"
The Wrath of Neddy is the seventh episode of the first season of Mighty Magiswords, and the seventh episode overall. It aired on November 3, 2016.
The Cave Weirdos are displaced from their cave by Neddy the Mallet and turn to the Warriors to help them reclaim their place.
- Prohyas Warrior
- Vambre Warrior
- Neddy the Mallet (debut)
- Grup the Dragon
- Lady Hiss
- Beehive Magisword (debut)
- Boulder Magisword
- Ground Pound Magisword
- Instant Wrap Magisword (debut)
- Grup Gag: Same as Cleanliness Is Next to Grupliness
- This episode reveals that Neddy was schoolmates with the Warriors for Hire at Adventure Academy and they still remain friends.
- This episode features the least amount of Magiswords used, 4.
- This is the first episode where the Warriors for Hire did not have a major role in the episode but rather by Grup and the Cave Weirdos.
- This episode reveals that Skullivan had flesh and was severely allergic to bees.
- This is the first episode not written by story-writer Mr. Lawrence but by Richard D. Pursel instead.
- Skullivan's lines "I was very allergic to bees back when I had flesh and I tried to make this about me" was an ad-libbed line done by Luke Sienkowski.
- Neddy's personality and voice is similar to that of The Tick. Coincidentally, he is voiced by his actor, Townsend Coleman.
- Kyle commented on his Kyle + Luke Talk About Toons podcast revealed that Neddy was Townsend's first cartoon project since reprising his role as Michelangelo from Nickelodeon's Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.
- Grup makes several references to classic RPG elements, referring to their place as 'level one', and themselves as 'level one monsters'. They also say Neddy refuses to 'level up'.