The Wrath of Neddy is the eighth episode of the first season of Mighty Magiswords, and the eighth episode overall. It aired on November 3, 2016.
The Cave Weirdos are displaced from their cave by Neddy the Mallet and turn to the Warriors to help them reclaim their place.
- Prohyas Warrior
- Vambre Warrior
- Neddy the Mallet (debut)
- Grup the Dragon
- Lady Hiss
- Beehive Magisword (Neddy the Mullet) (Prohyas; 1)
- Instant Wrap Magisword (Vambre; 2)
- Boulder Magisword (Vambre; 7)
- Ground Pound Magisword (Prohyas; 5)
- Pencil Magisword (Prohyas; 7)
- Grup Gag: Same as Cleanliness Is Next to Grupliness.
- This episode reveals that Neddy was schoolmates with the Warriors for Hire at Adventure Academy and they still remain friends.
- This episode features the least amount of Magiswords used, 5.
- This is the first time where the Warriors for Hire did not have a major role in this episode, but instead Grup and the Cave Weirdos were.
- This episode reveals that Skullivan had flesh and was severely allergic to bees.
- In Magimobile apps, the episode The Wrath of Neddy obtain in the apps Beehive Magisword.
- Neddy mentions that "fortune favors the bold", which is the Adventure Academy motto.
- Neddy reveals he has a weakness of the inability to remember names for those who around him.
- This is the first episode not written by story-writer Mr. Lawrence but by Richard D. Pursel instead.
- Skullivan's lines "I was very allergic to bees back when I had flesh and I tried to make this about me" was an ad-libbed line done by Luke Sienkowski.
- Neddy's personality and voice is similar to that of The Tick. Incidentally, he is voiced by the Tick's voice actor, Townsend Coleman.
- Kyle commented on his Kyle + Luke Talk About Toons podcast revealed that Neddy was Townsend's first cartoon project since reprising his role as Michelangelo on Nickelodeon's Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.
- Grup makes several references to classic RPG elements, referring to their place as "level one", and themselves as "level one monsters". They also say Neddy refuses to "level up".