Surely You Jest-O is the fourth episode of the first season of Mighty Magiswords, and the fifth episode overall. It premiered on October 13, 2016.
The Warriors think that house sitting for Omnibus is boring work.
- Pencil Magisword (Prohyas; 6)
- Taunting Jester Magisword (Jest-O the Best-O)
- Gummy Sticky Hand Magisword (Prohyas; 1)
- Electric Eel Magisword (Vambre; 10)
- Retractable Ladder Magisword (Prohyas; 3)
- Plunger Magisword (Prohyas; 3)
- Bunch of Little Holes Magisword (Vambre; 2)
- Clapping Magisword (Prohyas; 3)
- Slingshot Magisword (Vambre; 2)
- Blow Dryer Magisword (Prohyas; 3) (Vambre; 6)
- Ground Pound Magisword (Vambre; 7)
- Fireworks Magisword (Prohyas; 2)
- Exploding Bubble Magisword (Prohyas; 2)
- Cactus Magisword (Vambre; 7) (Prohyas; 2)
- Frog Missle Magisword (Vambre; 3) (Prohyas; 2)
- Pogo Stick Magisword (Vambre; 4)
- Dairy Product Magisword (Prohyas; 3)
- Boulder Magisword (Prohyas; 5)
- Muscly Arm Magisword (Vambre; 3)
- Little Blue Bomb Magisword (Vambre; 3)
- Boomerang Magisword (Prohyas; 2)
- Tomato Magisword (Vambre; 15)
- Wickersnapper Magisword (Prohyas; 3)
- Rad Rocket Magisword (Vambre; 10)
- Wad of Gum Magisword (Prohyas; 3)
- Hook Magisword (Prohyas; 3)
Super Teamwork Combo
- Forever Blowing Bubbles (Wad of Gum + Blow Dryer Magisword)
- Grup Gag: Same as "Case Clothed".
- This episode features the first appearance of Jest-O the Best-O and The Taunting Jester Magisword.
- This episode reveals Omnibus' full body and his head attached together, as well as his own interior house. He also reveals that he frequently shops at an antique shop.
- Jest-O's voice is modeled after comedian Phil Silvers.
- In Magimobile apps, the episode Surely You Jest-O obtain in the apps Tauting Jester Magisword.
- This episode reunites Tom Kenny and Mr. Lawrence as they currently did the voice of SpongeBob and Plankton in the hit Nickelodeon show SpongeBob SquarePants. Since Kyle is a layout designer from The SpongeBob Movie: Sponge Out of Water.
- Luke Ski is storyboarded in this episode even though he was uncredited for unknown reason.
- The title card is a direct reference to the cover of Dr. Seuss' The Cat in the Hat book. This episode's plot is very similar to that book.