| Season 1, episode 2|
|Airdate:||September 29, 2016|
|Title Reference:||World Domination|
| Written &|
| Drew Green|
"The Mystery of Loch Mess"
A rare food enthusiast sends the warriors on a mission to gather five golden acorns.
- Random Wolf
- Vambre's Brain
- Little Blue Bomb Magisword (Prohyas; 3)
- Chainsaw Magisword (Vambre; 4)
- Hoversword Magiswords (Prohyas; 6) (Vambre; 7)
- Flashlight Magisword (Vambre; 3)
- Dolphin Magisword (Prohyas; 13)
- Lobster Claw Magisword (Vambre; 12)
- Zombie Pumpkin Magisword (Prohyas; 6)
- Accordion Magisword (Prohyas; 9)
- Rad Rocket Magisword (Vambre; 8)
- Gummy Sticky Hand Magisword (Vambre; 1)
- Electric Eel Magisword (Vambre; 8)
- Hook Magisword (Vambre; 3)
- Oinkus Oinkus Magisword (Vambre; 5)
- Fireworks Magisword (Prohyas; 1)
- Cheese Magisword (Vambre; 3)
Gummy Sticky Hand Magisword
- This is the first appearance of Füd, who previously appeared in the online game, Hoversword Hussle.
- This episode reveals that Vambre has an extreme fear of squirrels and Prohyas frequently has ape-nightmares.
- This episode shows that living entity magiswords can get sick.
- Candi Milo, who also voices Vambre's Brain in this episode, does the sneezing effects for Dolphin Magisword in this episode only.
- The Secret Warrior Sibling Handshake, from the short Warriors for Hire returns in this episode.
- The Grup Soup grail that Grup had at one point was designed by David Baron.
- The announcer at the beginning said "At Warriors for Hire HQ: Snip Snap with the Grizzity Grap". That's actually a lyric to the Em-One remix of the Game Grumps song, Boom Rap. The Game Grumps are also involved with the Magiswords series with Arin Hanson voicing Gateaux and other characters and Dan Avidan providing the theme song of the series.
- The flashback scene may be a possible reference to "The Lost World: Jurassic Park", in which a young girl feeds a Compsognathus, only to be scared by the Compsognathus' pack.
- The part of the flashback scene where the Random Wolf comes out of nowhere may be a reference to the fairy tale Little Red Riding Hood.
- The Random Wolf's voice is based on Kermit the Frog.
- Prohyas calls Dolphin Magisword, "shnookums", a direct reference to The Shnookums and Meat Funny Cartoon Show, one of the influences for the series creator, Kyle Carrozza.