Slugburger is a fast-food restaraunt in Rhyboflavin. Prohyas is a frequent customer, and a huge fan of Slugburger, to the extent he pre-ordered a "Mega Mollusk Deluxe" sandwich in "Identity Theft". The restaurant frequently serves Slugburgers, Double Slugburgers, Belch Zero, Escarfries, and Philly Cheeseslugs. An unpopular alternative to the Slugburger is the Beetle Burger, which may be akin to veggie burger, or a menu item from a less popular restaurant. Slugburgers look like regular burgers.,except for their bright yellow slug patties in the center, which do not resemble the burgers spawned from the Excaliburger Magisword. Vambre generally dislikes Sugburger, and does not believe their food to be high-quality, though she did seem to enjoy the Chiton Panini that was offered in "Dungeons and Dayjobs".
- Double Slugburger ("To Boulderly Go", "Working for Scales")
- Mega Mollusk Deluxe (limited to one serving per customer) ("Identity Theft", "Working for Scales")
- Philly Cheeseslug ("Identity Theft")
- Breakfast Slugwich ("Felonious Prose")
- Escarfries ("Sibling Sorcery")
- Mollusk-sized Escarfries ("Working for Scales", "Biggest Fan")
- Frosty Snail-shake ("Working for Scales")
- Cup of Blue ("Potion in the Ocean")
- Hot Broccoli Nuggets ("Working for Scales")
- Newt, Lettuce, and Tomato ("Biggest Fan")
- Belch Zero ("Identity Theft", "Working for Scales")
- Junior Slugburger ("Dungeons and Dayjobs")
- Double Mega Slug Deluxe ("Dungeons and Dayjobs")
- Inkie Shake ("Dungeons and Dayjobs")
- Chiton Panini ("Dungeons and Dayjobs")
- Collectible Piggy-Pie Jones figurines ("Working for Scales")
- Witchy Sparkles promotional tie-in merchandise ("Sibling Sorcery")
- Beetle Burgers (unpopular alternative) ("Squirreled Domination")
- Off-screen Clerk
- Mr. Spoony (Assistant Manager)
- Witchy Simone (Head cashier)
- Prohyas (briefly, in "Dungeons and Dayjobs")
- Vambre (briefly, in "Dungeons and Dayjobs")
Prohyas: I would like the.....Slug Burger.....annnnnd that's it.
Cashier: Would you like to make that a double Slug burger for two gems more?
Prohyas: Would you NOT up-sell me, I hate up-selling...(to Vambre) do you want anything?
Vambre: Real food.
Prohyas: Yeah, they don't have that here.
-To Boulderly Go