|"Potion in the Ocean"|
| Season 1, episode 11|
|Airdate:||November 9, 2016|
|Title Reference:||Commotion in the Ocean|
|Director:||Ken Mitchroney (supervising)|
|Story:||Richard D. Pursel|
| Written &|
| Krystal Ureta|
"Bad Bad Cop"
Potion in the Ocean is the eleventh episode of the first season of Mighty Magiswords, and the eleventh episode overall. It aired on November 9, 2016.
Witchy Simone joins the Warriors on a mission deep in the Fickle Sea to find an eye of newt for her magic potion, but Man Fish the Fish Man won’t let them harm his sea newt pal!
- Prohyas Warrior
- Vambre Warrior
- Witchy Simone
- Mascott (debut)
- Man Fish the Fish Man (debut)
- Mr. Packard (debut)
- Norman Warrior (debut)
- Moomar (mentioned)
- Sea Urchin
- Mrs. Packard (mentioned)
- Golden Curls Magisword (Prohyas; 1) (Mr. Packard)
- Cheese Magisword (Vambre; 4)
- Diving Suit Magisword (Vambre; 1)
- Hook Magisword (Vambre; 6)
- Mummy Magisword (Prohyas; 6)
- Sleeping Dragon Magisword (Vambre; 2)
- Roundabout Magisword (Prohyas; 1)
- Foam Finger Magisword (Vambre; 1)
- Frog Missle Magisword (Prohyas; 3)
- Wickersnapper Magisword (Vambre; 3)
- Pencil Magisword (mentioned)
- Bling Bling Magisword (mentioned)
- Monobrow Magisword (mentioned)
- Zombie Pumpkin Magisword (Prohyas; 8)
Super Teamwork Combo
- Frogtied (Frog Missle + Wickersnapper Magisword)
- Grup Gag: Grup enjoys a picnic.
- First appearance of Witchy Simone's pet Mascott, the Warriors for Hire's landlord, Mr. Packard and the Warrior's dad, Norman.
- This episode reveals that the Warrior's father is a broccoli farmer and wants them to follow in his footsteps.
- The sea urchin wears an outfit could be a reference of Charles Dicken's Oliver Twist.
- You get the Roundabout Magisword if you use the MagiMoble app.
- Bill Kopp, the voice of Man Fish the Fish Man, created The Shnookums & Meat Funny Cartoon Show which was Kyle's favorite cartoon show and one of the influences for Mighty Magiswords.