| Season 0, episode 13|
|Airdate:||August 29, 2016|
|Director:||Nick Bertonazzi Jr.|
|Story:||Kyle A. Carrozza|
| Written &|
| Kyle A. Carrozza|
Ken Mitchroney (storyboard)
Luke Sienkowski (storyboard)
"The Desolation of Grup"
"Too Many Warriors"
"Pool Fools" is the thirteenth short of Mighty Magiswords, which aired in August 29, 2016.
Tired of their local public swimming pool, the Warriors travel to the Dinosaur Kingdom.
- Groud Pound Magisword (Vambre; 2)
- Lobster Claw Magisword (Vambre; 7)
- Little Blue Bomb Magisword (Prohyas; 1)
- Electric Eel Magisword (Prohyas; 2)
- Laser Pointer Magisword (Vambre; 1)
- Dolphin Magisword (Prohyas; 7)
- Claw Magisword (King Rexxtopher)
- Rad Rocket Magisword (Prohyas; 2)
- Mummy Magisword (Prohyas; 3)
- Pencil Magisword (Prohyas; 3)
- Chainsaw Magisword (Prohyas; 4)
- Cactus Magisword (Vambre; 3)
- Exploding Bubble Magisword (Prohyas; 1)
- This is the first storyboard done by Ken Mitchroney, who Kyle was a fan of artistically.
- This short features the debut of Magisword shop owner Ralphio, voiced by series writer Doug Lawrence.
- The Warriors for Hire break the fourth wall in the short as apparently, they are aware of the announcer's existence. Vambre refers to him as "Large Voice Gentleman".
- According to King Rexxtopher, who made a dinosaur spit out the Warriors, eating people is a lawsuit.
- King Rexxtopher is shown to work as a life-guard for the pool.
- The new silver logo from the short Warriors for Hire returns in this short.
- The claw magisword, shown in the CN Anything, makes it's short debut.
- Vambre was shown with a snorkel and Prohyas was shown with sunglasses in the "Choose Your Magisword" interstitial but they didn't wear any of those things in the entire short.
- The claw magisword was in possession of the Warriors in the CN Anything game, but now, King Rexxtopher has the sword again.