"Pool Fools" is the thirteenth short of Mighty Magiswords, which aired in August 29, 2016.
Tired of their local public swimming pool, the Warriors travel to the Dinosaur Kingdom.
- Groud Pound Magisword (Vambre; 2)
- Lobster Claw Magisword (Vambre; 7)
- Little Blue Bomb Magisword (Prohyas; 1)
- Electric Eel Magisword (Prohyas; 2)
- Laser Pointer Magisword (Vambre; 1)
- Dolphin Magisword (Prohyas; 7)
- Claw Magisword (King Rexxtopher)
- Rad Rocket Magisword (Vambre; 4)
- Mummy Magisword (Prohyas; 3)
- Pencil Magisword (Prohyas; 3)
- Chainsaw Magisword (Prohyas; 4)
- Cactus Magisword (Vambre; 3)
- Exploding Bubble Magisword (Prohyas; 1)
- This is the first storyboard done by Ken Mitchroney, who Kyle was a fan of artistically.
- This short features the debut of Magisword shop owner Ralphio, voiced by series writer Doug Lawrence.
- The Warriors for Hire break the fourth wall in the short as apparently, they are aware of the announcer's existence. Vambre refers to him as "Large Voice Gentleman".
- According to King Rexxtopher, who made a dinosaur spit out the Warriors, eating people is a lawsuit.
- King Rexxtopher is shown to work as a life-guard for the pool.
- The new silver logo from the short Warriors for Hire returns in this short.
- The claw magisword, shown in the CN Anything, makes it's short debut.
- Vambre was shown with a snorkel and Prohyas was shown with sunglasses in the "Choose Your Magisword" interstitial but they didn't wear any of those things in the entire short.
- The claw magisword was in possession of the Warriors in the CN Anything game, but now, King Rexxtopher has the sword again.