|Eye color||Red and black|
|Relationship||Mrs. Pachydermis (wife)|
|Friends||Warriors for Hire (tentants)|
|Enemies||Man Fish the Fish Man|
|First Appearance||Walkies (cameo)|
|Voiced by||Ken Mitchroney|
Pachydermus Packard is the landlord of the Warriors for Hire headquarters who debuts in the Mighty Magiswords TV episode, Potion in the Ocean. He previously made a cameo as an artists interpretation in the short, Walkies. He is voiced by supervising director, Ken Mitchroney.
Mr. Pachydermus is a large green elephant wearing a purple and yellow tuxedo with black shoes and a purple top hat.
Mr. Pachydermus has an ill-temper, being very demanding to make sure the Warriors pay their rent. He usually looks down on the Warriors, viewing them as irresponsible and considering their Magiswords a frivolous habit. Despite this, he is also willing to negotiate with his tenants. He can also be hypocritical as he broke down the door and blame the Warriors for it and unfairly charged them extra.
In his physical debut appearance, Potion in the Ocean, he came to the Warriors house telling them that there late on their rent. The Warriors beg Mr. Pachydermus to give them more time, so he agreed that they have until midnight. He also takes the Wig Magisword as collateral. Towards the end of the episode, the Warriors pay their rent and Mr. Packard gives them the Magisword back. He later announced that him and his wife are off on a hot date.
In Pachydermus Interruptus, Mr. Pachydermus discovers the Warriors for Hire HQ in ruins, due to an earlier attack by Man Fish the Fish Man. As punishment, he forces the Warriors to assist him in rebuilding the house, specifically without their magiswords. The warriors' efforts are largely in vain, due to their inexperience involving anything without Magiswords, forcing them to resort to using them behind Mr. Pachydermus' back. Although the Warriors' are ultimately discovered, they are forced to defend the house when Man Fish returns, convincing their landlord of the use of Magiswords firsthand. Mr. Pachydermus forgives his tenants, despite the house being instantly destroyed once more by their misuse of Magiswords
- His full name is a pun of the word "pachyderm", which is another word for elephant, which he is.
- Although he introduces himself as Pachydermus Packard, he is referred to as others as Mr. Pachydermus. He also refers to his wife as Mrs. Pachydermus.
- His appearances are typically accompanied by a light whimsical leitmotif resembling carnival music.
- His catchphrase, after reaching a point of exasperation, is a long pause followed by "I have nothing to say."
- His voice is modeled after comedian Jack Benny, while his prone to injury and accidents are based on Oliver Hardy from Laurel & Hardy.