|"Keeper of the Mask (short)"|
| Season 0, episode 25|
|Airdate:|| February 17, 2017 (CN UK's YouTube Video)|
November 11th, 2016(Magimobile)
May 26, 2017 (CN Video)
|Director:||Nick Bertonazzi Jr.|
|Story:||Kyle A. Carrozza|
| Written &|
|Kyle A. Carrozza|
"Phil's in the House"
"Do You Know the Muffin King?"
"Keeper of the Mask" is the twenty-fifth Mighty Magiswords short. A sneak peek of the short was first shown on Cartoon Network's YouTube channel on July 21, 2016. The short was released on MagiMobile in November 11, 2016 but was finally released online on Cartoon Network UK's YouTube channel on February 17, 2017 and, as well as the rest of the un-aired shorts, on Cartoon Network Video on May 26, 2017.
Vambre and Prohyas are on a quest to attain the Masked Magisword…but the Keeper of the Mask (voiced by Jim Cummings) sets a challenge before they can claim their prize: a mask with the facial expression of "mindless bliss" must be produced or the sword stays in the temple!
- Attractive Voice Magisword (Prohyas; 2)
- Mask Magisword (Vambre; 1) (Keeper of the Mask)
- Boomerang Magisword (Vambre; 3)
- Zombie Pumpkin Magisword (Prohyas; 4)
- Magnet Magisword (Vambre; 4)
- Exploding Bubble Magisword (Vambre; 4)
- Blow Dryer Magisword (Vambre; 4)
- Cactus Magisword (Vambre; 4)
- This short is highly popular and well received by pans due to the involvement of Jim Cummings and the distinctive design of the Keeper of the Mask.
Real world references
- Prohyas: (affected by a cursed mask giving him anger) PROHYAS FUSS!
- This is a reference to The Incredible Hulk.
- Vambre: Oh crumbs.
- This is a reference to Penfold from Danger Mouse.