|"Gotta Get Grup to Get Down"|
| Season 1, episode 13|
|Airdate:||November 11, 2016|
|Title Reference:||Gotta Get Up to Get Down|
| Written &|
| Zoë Moss|
"Bad Bad Cop"
"Thick as Thieves"
Gotta Get Grup to Get Down is the thirteenth episode of the first season of Mighty Magiswords, and the thirteenth episode overall. It aired on November 11, 2016.
Grup hires the Warriors to help him become the biggest music star in Rhyboflaven, yet helping the little dragon achieve his big dream is no small task.
- Prohyas Warrior
- Vambre Warrior
- Princess Zange
- Old Man Oldman
- Reginald Lavishum
- Lady Hiss
- King Rexxtopher
- Long James
- Docky Boardman
- Witchy Simone
- Vambre's Brain
- The Mysterious Hooded Woman
- Mummy Magisword (Prohyas; 7)
- Accordion Magisword (Prohyas; 12)
- Telescope Magisword (Prohyas; 1)
- Boulder Magisword (Prohyas; 7)
- Chainsaw Magisword (Prohyas; 8)
- Hoversword Magiswords (Prohyas; 12) (Vambre; 11)
- Nail Clipper Magisword (Vambre; 5)
- Pencil Magisword (Nohyas)
- Clapping Magisword (Prohyas; 5)
- Zombie Pumpkin Magisword (Prohyas; 9)
- Dolphin Magisword (Prohyas; 17)
- Ground Pound Magisword (Vambre; 8)
- Exploding Bubble Magisword (Prohyas; 3)
- Claw Magisword (King Rexxtopher)
- Hi, I Am Grup!
- Aba Daba Honeymoon
- Grup Gag: Grup uses the Musculary Arm Magisword on Vambre
- Grup becomes the Royal Official Entertainer up until the end of the episode.
- This episode features the most character appearances of recurring characters in the series.
- Here are all of the talents:
- Warriors for Hire and Grup: Grup singing
- Witch Way: Magic
- Füd: Pie baking and eating
- Old Man Oldman: Squirrel training
- Phil: Juggling and swiping
- Nohyas: Impressions
- The Mysterious Hooded Woman: Ventriloquism
- TreeJay: Mixmasting
- Zonq and Nyando: William Tell archery
the Magisword you get from MagiMobile
- Telescope Magisword
- The theme at the Cave of Stuff is moose.
- This episode was actually an animatic written by Luke Sienkowski that got him the job at the Mighty Magiswords series. Around the time, the 3-minute Mighty Magiswords shorts were finished and Kyle wanted Luke to be on the show. Of course, Kyle's boss at Cartoon Network had to give Luke a test. His job was to create a storyboard focusing on the Warriors given a task. He went through the wrong direction and improvised a full animatic with voices and sounds done by Luke. This ultimately led Luke to be a storyboard revisionist, writer and voice actor on the show. Additional characters/storyboards were done by Zoe Moss.
- Vambre's fear of squirrels from Squirreled Domination returns in this episode.
- Old Man Oldman shouting "Curse you Warriors" may be a throwback to the short Hands Down.
- The song The Mysterious Hooded Woman was singing is "Aba Daba Honeymoon" written by Arthur Fields and Walter Donovan.
- This is the first instance in Magiswords where someone sings a real-life song.
- When Vambre says "That'll do, Grup That'll do!" is a reference to Short episode titiled "Walkies" as she brushed Oinkus Oinkus Magisword and the ending of the movie, Babe.
- Robopiggeh made a cameo appearance as he walked outside with a sandwich.