| Season 1, episode 7|
|Airdate:||October 27, 2016|
|Title Reference:||The Funky Phantom|
|Director:||Ken Mitchroney (supervising)|
| Written &|
"The Wrath of Neddy"
Flirty Phantom is the seventh episode of the first season of Mighty Magiswords, and the seventh episode overall. It premiered on October 27, 2016.
The Warriors come upon a haunted house inhabited by a phantom who seems to have taken a liking to Prohyas...!
- Zombie Pumpkin Magisword (Vambre; 1)
- One Big Hole Magisword (Prohyas; 1)
- Gummy Sticky Hand Magisword (Prohyas; 2)
- Magnet Magisword (Prohyas; 3)
- Snowball Magisword (Vambre; 11)
- Rad Rocket Magisword (Vambre; 11)
- Boulder Magiswiord (Vambre; 6)
- Jackhammer Magisword (Vambre; 1)
- Chainsaw Magisword (Vambre; 5)
- Blow Dryer Magisword (Vambre; 7)
- Pogo Stick Magisword (Vambre; 5)
- Wad of Gum Magisword (Prohyas; 5)
- Flower Power Magisword (Prohyas; 2)
- Tomato Magisword (Prohyas; 1)
- Hoversword Magiswords (Prohyas & Vambre; 8)
Super Teamwork Combo
- Super Seed Hole (Zombie Pumpkin + One Big Hole Magisword)
- Grup Gag: Grup presses a button labeled "Don't Push this Button" and is ejected to the sky.
- This episode features the guest voice of Kate Micucci as The Flirty Phantom and storyboard artist/supervising director Ken Mitchroney as Penny's House and the Sales Deer.
- This episode reunites Grey Griffin and Kate Miccuci who were currently casting in Be Cool, Scooby Doo as Daphne Blake and Velma Dinkley, respectively.
- This episode reveals that Ralphio steals candy from babies and tricks the Warriors with fake maps for new Magiswords.
- In Magimobile apps, this episode obtain in the apps Jackhammer Magisword.
- The translator for the golden squirrels in the episode "Squirreled Domination" returns translating for the Long Underwear Wolves.
- Phil repeats his catchphrase from the short "Dolphinominal".
- Vambre calling Penny an overly-friendly ghost is a reference to Casper the Friendly Ghost.
- Penny calling Prohyas her "sweet-baboo" is a reference to Peanuts in which Sally Brown referred to Linus as such.