"Flashback Farms" is the thirtieth Mighty Magiswords short. The short was released on MagiMobile in November 11, 2016 but was finally released online, as well as the rest of the un-aired shorts, on Cartoon Network Video on May 26, 2017. This is the final 5-minute short of the "Mighty Magiswords" series.
Trying to cheer Vambre up, Prohyas recalls when they were just kids on their parents broccoli Farm.
- Zombie Pumpkin Magisword (Prohyas; 5)
- Mask Magisword (Vambre; 2)
- Tomato Magisword (flashback) (Vambre; 12)
- Dolphin Magisword (flashback) (Prohyas; 12)
- Chainsaw Magisword (flashback) (Kablammica)
- Blow Dryer Magisword (Prohyas; 2)
- Mop Magisword (Vambre; 2)
Super Teamwork Combo
- Tomato Soup Tidal Wave (Tomato + Dolphin Magisword)
- This is the final 5-minute short of Mighty Magiswords as the next shorts was the 2-minute flashback shorts of the characters in Adventure Academy entitled "Mighty Magiswords Adventure Academy".
- This is the only short where the title card moves as it falls down to transition the sea monster attacking.
- The end of the short features the Warriors and the announcer saying the title of the show, hinting it as the final 5-minute short.
- This is the first time Norman appears in full body as his first appearance in Potion in the Ocean only shows him in the Magimobile.
- This short shows that the Warriors inherit saying "Cheese and crackers" from Norman and how they say "Your a...." from Kablammica.
- This short reveals that Docky Boardman was saved by Kablammica when he was young and had no knowledge that the Warrior Siblings were her kids.
- Monkey D. Luffy from One Piece makes a cameo in Docky Boardman's poster. One Piece is one of creator Kyle Carrozza's favorite mangas and years ago, he made a parody cartoon called ONE PIECE of CRAP that poked fun of the series' then-negative received English dub by 4Kids which he strongly disliked.
- When Vambre called herself and Prohyas "Fake Adults", is a nod to the song "Fake Adults", sung by Luke Ski, who not only storyboarded the short but also storyboarded that specific scene.