|"Do We Decimal System?"|
| Season 0, episode 19|
|Airdate:||November 7, 2016|
|Title Reference:||The Dewey Decimal System|
|Director:||Nick Bertonazzi Jr.|
|Story:||Kyle A. Carrozza|
| Written &|
|Kyle A. Carrozza and Luke Ski|
"Can I Keep Him?"
"Do We Decimal System?" is the nineteenth short of Mighty Magiswords which aired in November 7, 2016.
The Warriors seek a secret book in the Library of Shhh! and their best friend from warrior school "Witchy Simone" follows them.
- Radiator Magisword
- Pogostick Magisword
- Retractable Ladder Magisword
- This is Witchy Simone's first major debut in a short.
- This short reveals that Witchy Simone was schoolmates with Prohyas and Vambre at Adventure Academy, works full-time at Slug Burger and wants to be re-admitted to the school so she can graduate and be a full-time adventurer for hire.
- Biblia Tick's voice is based on Mickey Mouse. Even her verbal-tic, "mhm-hmm" is similar to Mickey's iconic laugh.
- Monkey Chunks the Sasquatch's name may be another illusion to the Beastie Boy's song, Brass Monkey.