|"Can I Keep Him?"|
| Season 0, episode 20|
|Airdate:|| November 11, 2016 (MagiMobile)|
November 21, 2016 (CN Video)
|Title Reference:||Can I Keep Him|
|Director:||Nick Bertonazzi Jr.|
|Story:||Kyle A. Carrozza|
| Written &|
|Kyle A. Carrozza and Luke Ski|
"Do We Decimal System?"
"The Saddest Little Bunny"
"Can I Keep Him?" is the twentieth short of Mighty Magiswords which was uploaded on the MagiMobile map on November 11, 2016 and aired on CN Video on November 21, 2016.
Prohyas smuggles a Slime monster into Warriors' headquarters and things get hairy when the little guy starts to multiply.
- Flashlight Magisword (Vambre; 2)
- Chainsaw Magisword (Grup)
- Fireworks Magisword (Ralphio)
- Cheese Magisword (Prohyas; 3)
- Excaliburger Magisword (Prohyas; 7)
- Ground Pound Magisword (Prohyas; 4)
- Hook Magisword (Vambre; 1)
- Missing Sock Magisword (Vambre; 1)
- Onion Magisword (shown)
- This episode features the debut of Wobbles, Ralphio's pet smileball.
- This episode shows that the slimeball's incomprehensible gibberish is slime language which Vambre studied at Adventure Academy. Some English words have another meaning in slime such as "Hey" meaning split or "Shampoo" meaning combine.
- This episode shows how Tree J gained his new Golden Spectacles from the episode Gotta Get Grup to Get Down. It also features the debut of the Vuvuzela Wolf.
- This episode shares a name with an episode of Teen Titans (2003-2006).